Monday, August 20, 2012

Today, instead of releasing the kraken, which would be really cool and all, but instead, I am releasing another HUGE type of animal from the depths of the toxic tundra. It's the MUTANT MAMMOTH!

I thought to myself, "mammoths are already really cool looking and gigantic and furry and I would want to ride one through my neighborhood, but how can I make it look better than it already does? Oh ok, pretend it was fronzen and dug up from a tundra made entirely of toxic waste and slime! Ok!" Toxic waste makes everything better, maybe.

That's literally how my thought process worked for this piece.

"THE TOXIC MAMMOTH"
Available HERE: http://www.cavitycolors.com/product/mutant-mammoth-print

16 x 13
printed with archival inks on soft Velvet Cotton Paper
Edition of 50 prints
Signed / Numbered by myself





No comments: