Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fever Swamp!

"There's something horrible happening in Fever Swamp. Something really horrible. It started with the strange howling at night. Then there was the rabbit, torn to shreds. Everyone thinks Grady's new dog is responsible. After all, he looks just like a wolf. And he seems a little on the wild side. But Grady knows his dog is just a regular dog. And most dogs don't howl at the moon. Or disappear at midnight. or change into terrifying creatures when the moon is full.

Or do they?"

"Fever Swamp"


Details:


Inspired:



I decided to release the second painting in the "Goosebumps" series I am doing, to pay homage to the classic horror novels I read growing up. These books inspired me so much, I remember reading them under the covers late at night with a flashlight, when I was supposed to be going to sleep. (cliche', I know) & sitting in class sketching the covers. It even inspired me to write a short horror story when I was 9 that I entered in a school competition, and it turned out to win 1st place. Weird.



I will be releasing a total of 10 paintings based off of my favorite stories.
Here's the first one:



The series will available for purchase. If you're interested,
You can email me for pricing at aaroncrawfordart@gmail.com

Check back for another update SOON!

- Aaron
aaroncrawfordart.com

No comments: